Forum » Straight Talk » The Negro wake up call

The Negro wake up call

Tags : None
  • 1 20

So we're taught to walk in love, while secretly they are at war against us. We've been taught that life amongst them is better, and when they accept us, we are doing good. We feel like racism today is not the same, this is until we get that "CALL".

What is the "Negro wake up call"?

Who needs one?

When did you get yours?

Share an example of whn someone got the call.

Here's a good one for starters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpvvcF7EBwc

This post was edited by Don ... at June 3, 2016 3:11 PM EDT
      May 25, 2016 2:12 PM EDT
  • That wake-up call right there validated what most blacks should have known that he was racist. I know they want so much to be accepted as that equal they so desired. I laughed my ass off when I first saw this and felt bad for the brotha but glad he finally knew. That lost look was the reaction that woke more than him at that moment.
    Religion has programmed people to believe and have faith in lies. Made them comfortable when they heard them but when you tell them the truth, the confusion angers them and they accuse you of lying. Minds tied in a knot.
    A storm is coming. It's coming because the awakened are clearing knots by helping them to research and see the lies. We live in the light of the sun because it was made for us.

May 25, 2016 3:04 PM EDT
    • Don  ...
      Don ... Thanks David Miles! Glad you came back...
      June 15, 2017
  • I do find this to be quite interesting but I so disagree with labeling it as a "Wake Up Call" for the NEGRO who was rejected by Trump here. Folks like that have taken years to get that brainwashed. 

What I hope it is indicative of, is a wake up for those people, who often will excuse Trump as being above race. They will accuse you and I of being racist for simply pointing out what is real and then will be quick to defend Trump because Mike Tyson likes him.

May 26, 2016 12:18 AM EDT
  • How about all of the pro athletes that pass over black women and marry white women and get taken to the cleaners in a divorce?

OJ married that white woman, how'd that work out OJ?

Didn't Terrance Howard marry a white chick, and she cleaned him out in the divorce?

These are negro wkae up calls

May 26, 2016 3:33 PM EDT
  • First off our wake up call has nothing to do with trump. Okay he did not sign the brothers trump sign....so what the hell does that have to do with racism? black people we have bigger fish to fry. like educating our children about the opportunities they should strive for. Our wake up call is when our children focus on stupid crap like trump not signing the brothers sign. Our wake up call was years ago when we were traded as slaves, when MLK thought it was okay for us to march the streets demonstrating peace against the people that just assume kill us. Our wake up call was when X was assasinated because he grew a different perspective on life outside of the nation of Islam. Our wake up call is our children not taking advantage of education, but smoke weed day in and day out. When we treat our women like second class citizens, baby hubs. when black women refuse to acknowledge their ethnicity, by glueing hair to their scalps to look white. who the hell are we to continue to talk about racism when we are our biggest racist? We hate everything about us and that has nothing to do with Trump. Lets get off our asses and talk about some real shit thats going to make a difference within our people.

This post was edited by Ty Young at May 26, 2016 4:05 PM EDT
      May 26, 2016 4:02 PM EDT
    • Dana smallet
      Dana smallet Our wake up call does have to do with Trump. I think you're missing what the message we're discussing here entails. You're saying Trump is not our Wake up call or our issue, and i agree with you. The idea that they love us and racism is over and we need...  more
      June 3, 2016
  • 1 20
    First off I love the fire! Here's an exampple of a wake up call. The Koreans rule "our" haircsre market. We complain about no jobs, but don't control our own markets. We need to wake up
    Watch this video:

https://youtu.be/wx6zpx699m0 This post was edited by Don ... at June 3, 2016 3:11 PM EDT
      May 27, 2016 5:48 PM EDT
  • 1 20
      May 29, 2016 8:34 PM EDT
  • 1 20
    Although the dialogue can become heated, it appears that our people are waking up.
    fyi David Banner and Lyfe jennings differing in the needed approach, but dialogue is good. i also like the passion.
      July 18, 2016 11:47 AM EDT